Diamond and CBN (Cubic Boron Nitrite) both have similar characteristics superior to conventional abrasives. Both provide high hardness, good wear resistance, high impact strength, and good thermal conductivity.
- Sharpening cemented carbide cutting tools.
- Cutting off carbide rod, ceramics, glass…etc.
- Grinding non-metallic materials such as ceramics or glass.
- Surface grinding dies.
- Sharpening high speed steel cutting tools.
- Surface and ID grinding hardened steel die components.
- Precision grinding steel parts HRC 50 harder.
Typical Specification Markings: